Most possible TMI quiestion you ever wanted to discuss

iBeach

Reaction score
Okay,
I am not sure how to say it, but I will just ask.
Has any of your guys mention that you "taste different down there" since you became pregnant?
Excuse my TMI question, but who else would I ask if not you ladies!:dohh:

Not this time around he hasn't said, but when I was pregnant with my daughter he did! :haha:

Lol not yet but maybe something we should investigate this weekend!

Not this pregnancy yet, but yes especially with my daughter (ok this might sound horrible) he actually said I tasted good! Lol I sat straight up and said uh repeat that please lol I think the hcg changes the chemical that makes your secretions!

So glad I came across this.... hubby said it to me today :haha:
I didn't know whether to be offended or what lol!!

Yeah, everyone should put this in test ;))

My man said I taste weird and not in a good way. But I am not offended at all, and I will not make him go down there for sure. I know pH changes and I am fine with it.

Honestly, I think mine is freaked out by baby invading Lol. He usually is aaaaalways down there and hasn't been since we found out... I hadn't noticed until the other day. If he isn't with it, its not a huge ordeal. Just funny how I just realized and this post stuck out to me.

Honestly, I think mine is freaked out by baby invading Lol. He usually is aaaaalways down there and hasn't been since we found out... I hadn't noticed until the other day. If he isn't with it, its not a huge ordeal. Just funny how I just realized and this post stuck out to me.

Baby invading :haha: That's pretty funny!
But true... it must be kinda weird for guys I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->