Most pregnant I've ever been...Completely done

tallybee

DS '04, DD '06, DD '15
Reaction score
so here i am... both of my others were born by this stage, going by that I really didn't expect to still be waiting now, she should have been born in the last few days. I've suffered with spd over half this pregnancy and on crutches the last couple of months, needed them before that but had to wait for physio... Carpal tunnel means I can't even knit or play music while stuck on my big arse. I want my mum but she died in 2002 so every child I've had has missed out on meeting her.

Sorry just a rant feeling sorry for myself xx

Aw sorry youre having rough time of things, hopefully your lo will be here real soon. Sending you loads hugs xxx

Tally i dont believe anyone with our edd on here has gone yet.. It must be a thing. Maybe our babes just want to be weekenders? Thinkingof you girl!

Sorry you're going through a tough time. I hope your LO arrives soon :hugs:

Thanks xxx it's good to rant lol thanks for being there x

I was like this after I passed 39 plus 5 and I was still pregnant and the most pregnant I had ever been. I had my son on my due date early hours and I wished I had spent those last few days enjoying my moving bump rather than being down. Chances are you'll most likely have your baby in the next few days! Try and enjoy it xx

Oh man it's rough!!!! So sorry and hope your lo comes soon!!!!! I'm 3+ weeks passed my only other pregnancy and just so ready. I'm due in a week. Argh.

Rant away Tally! What about a nice deep bath, chill out for a bit and have a good talk to baby girl and let her know you are ready to meet her.

I think it's nice you're feeling ready, I'm way over my previous gestations and I still don't feel ready:wacko:

GL and I look forward to your announcement :winkwink:

I'm the most pregnant ive ever been too and this is my third,my first two boys were overdue by 10 days and 8 days - I am now overdue by 11 days and nearing induction. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->