Most signs but negative tests?

xfriends

Reaction score
I am really confused as to what's happening with my body so thought I would share on here and see if anyone else has gone through the same thing and could give me an answer, or is going through the same thing.

I usually have a normal 28 day cycle and my period usually comes on time. It was due on the 7th of March but is now a week late (it's the 14th today).

I had unprotected sex on the 21st of February, which seems to be the exact date I ovulated.

I was feeling nauseous 2 weeks after this and sometimes still do.

I've taken 2 Freedom pregnancy tests from Asda. One came back negative (day period was due) and the other one (this morning) had an EXTREMELY FAINT line on it which appeared for about a minute after but then disappeared, so I took a Clearblue digital pregnancy test which indicated I was NOT PREGNANT.

I have been to the doctors and they have told me to wait another week to take another test after they told me it can take up to 6 weeks.

I would like to know if anyone has been through a similar thing and gotten pregnant?

Please let me know. Thanks x

I would suggest waiting just a little bit longer to test again. Try to keep positive. From my experience i would say that your hcg levels, just aren't quite high enough for a strong positive.

I usually feel nauseous off and on between o and af, so after the first couple months of ttc I don't let that get my hopes up anymore. But if that's a new symptom for you, and your cycles are very regular, it could definitely mean something! But a week late seems like you should be getting a positive...I would suggest testing maybe once a week till af shows (or doesn't!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->