Mother hubbard certainly doesn't live here!

secretbaby

Reaction score
I have just been to Adsa, Iceland and co-op.... and there is not space in my fridge freezer, freezer or cupboards..... I don't know if its some kind of weird nesting thing.... I kept thinking better stock up before the baby is here...Even bought a extra bath mat (have been thinking I should get another for about a year but never done it) and jelly moulds.... weird!!

... on plus side lots was on offer and got paid a day early!! so wasn't bank breaking althought don't know what hubby will think.

Anyone else had this must stock the cupboards thing?? or is it just me???

Mine are absolutely bursting at the minute! With really really random stuff mostly.. odd! I had 16 tins of chopped tomatoes, 12 tins of baked beans last time I looked (what the hell!?!) :haha: xxx

My cupboards aren't bursting but this past while i've had this really bad urge to clean everything out and organise and also to cook (more like attempt to in my case lol) a whole batch of stuff for the freezer. Maybe my nesting instinct is starting lol :)

I stocked up just before xmas when my money wasn't so bad, i've been eating anything but the stuff that's easiest to cook so that when LO's here I can go for all the ready meals and batch cooking lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->