mother of 2 and pregnant

BabyLuv88

mother of 2
Reaction score
I have two girls and now expecting number 3... just found out three days ago and
I don't know how ill manage... its very hard cause my oldest daughter is only
3 and second is 8 months old... so anyone is in the same situation? ??

Congrats on your pregnancy! You'll do great with all 3!!! When I got my BFP with my third my dd was 22 months and my son was 5 months. They are now 7, 5, and 4 and spend all day playing together. It's tough when their little, but nice for them to have built in friends.

Im expecting #3 (better not be 3 and 4!!!!:rofl:)

I'll have 3 under 3 as twins will be 33 months.

Nervous but excited :happydance:

Similar position here, there's 20 months between my boys and there will be 22 months between my youngest and the baby.

I'm excited! I know it'll be hard going at times but we love the age gap we have already and we didn't want number 3 to be left behind in any way.

I also have two girls, pregnant with my third. Mine are 3 and 15 months. I definitely have this two thing under control, but I know that three is going to be challenging for a while. We will survive somehow, and I'm so appy they will be close in age

I'm in a similar situation although DS is a lot older at 8, but has developmental delays so probably around a 3 year old mentally, sometimes worse. I also have a 6 month old. I don't think it will be hard as such, just a lot more planning.

Congratulations! :flower:

I just got my BFP with #3 as well and we're excited but nervous! My boys are a bit older at 4.5 and 2.5 but I think we all manage no matter what. It'll be an adventure, that's for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->