Mothercare price match

Scoobys mummy

Reaction score
Has anyone used this? I want to get a cozy coupe for dd she loved it at soft play. Toys r us have them at £29.99 but not close to us and I don't want to spend more to get delivery. Mothercare say if you find a product they sell (theirs is £43.99) they will match it and give a £10 voucher!Plus it's free delivery. Seems very good,has anyone used something similiar?

I have used their price promise before. Ring up their order line and tell them that Toys'R'Us are doing the exact item for whatever the price is and they will take your order on the phone and price match it and send you the gift card in the post. :thumbup:

I ordered it too from Mothercare after seeing this thread, the gift card makes it an even better deal!

I only stumbled across it on money saving expert,first time I've used the site,there's some cracking deals they have found.

I'm deffo gonna be doing this tomorrow Thankyou so much for the idea :).

So what do I do how do I go about it?

Also do you think Isabelle will be to young for this at Xmas she'll be just over 13 months? Xxx

I have used this a few times with no problems, just phone them and they are really helpful. The girls have the cosy coupe- got them for their 1st birthday a year ago now and they absolutely love them, one of the best things we have bought them, 13 months will be fine xxx

There's a number on the mothercare website,check and see if the car is available for delivery in toys r us,ring the mothercare number,say you want a price match and that's it.emilys only 8 ish months but loved the one in soft play.they come with a removable floor so when they are small you push them about!

I've done it instore at mothercare, just showed them the website on my phone

Mothercare had sold out but elc price matched it for instead yay! Xxx

Sorry to bring this up again,dd got her coupe today and loves it! Dh thought the girl said the £10 voucher would be in the box but it's not,has anyone got theirs?

i think they send it in the post - im not 100% coz iv never done it x

I think it gets sent in the post well that's what the lady said when I phoned mothercare bluewater but she said she can't issue them there I'd have to make the whole sale over the phone so to save the hassle I went elc instead xxx

Sorry to bring this up again,dd got her coupe today and loves it! Dh thought the girl said the £10 voucher would be in the box but it's not,has anyone got theirs?

When I got something pricematched by them before, the gift card came separately in the post rather than in the parcel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->