mothercare sale online now

billybump

mummy to my little man
Reaction score
As title suggests, I've just ordered a nursing bra for £10 which is great as they have bigger sizes in stick. Hope this helps

oooh goody - not that I need anything else, but having a look can't hurt lol

Thanks

Thanks for sharing - I'll need to go and have a look at the site now :flower:

Just bought some more cellular blankets. Taaaa Not actually in the sale lol, but buy 1 get 1 half price, so glad i looked. xx

Perfect! I only have one bra (a nursing one that I got off e-bay cheaply) that I can wear any more. And being a 36G, I've got to wear something!

Damn, looks like some good deals on the nursing bras but they don't seem to have any of the smaller sizes in stock.

Thanks for that :) I just had a look but it seems they only go up to a G cup! I got measured the other day at an estimate of an H cup upwards! I know Marks and Sparks go up to an H cup but have no idea where to get some in a bigger size.

I got the Tommee Tippee Electronic Steam Steriliser for £19.99 and it was £39.99.So im pleased at that :D xxx

I ended up getting 2 bras (£10 each) and a pair of matching knickers for one (£4). And, for some reason, the subtracted the £3.95 or whatever it was for postage!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for that :) I just had a look but it seems they only go up to a G cup! I got measured the other day at an estimate of an H cup upwards! I know Marks and Sparks go up to an H cup but have no idea where to get some in a bigger size.

Bravissimo. They go up to KK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->