Mothercares Winnie The Pooh moses basket and rocking stand

MADLYSBOYS

My 2 Boys = COMPLETE!
Reaction score
:wave: Hi,

I have this lovely Moses Basket and Rocking Stand for sale ..... I bought it last year for my Sister when she had my niece rrp 100.00 for both from Mothercare however my niece refused to sleep in it from day one and preferred her bouncy chair :dohh: my sister passed it back to me when I became pregnant however it seems my son has the same traits as his cousin and also prefers to sleep in the same bouncy chair that my niece preferred to sleep in (my sister gave me the bouncy chair too :) ) :rofl: I would love it to go to a new home and am open to offers :thumbup: It comes with the coverlet (as shown in the picture) and I also bought some matching flat moses basket sheets :thumbup: which I will include. Its in perfect condition however I must state that we replaced the screws for the hood because one became damaged and snapped somehow in transit/storage :shrug:

This is the moses basket and I can take pictures too if required :thumbup: the rocking stand is the one in this picture!

https://www.mothercare.com/Winnie-t...=sr_1_9&nodeId=44361031&sr=1-9&qid=1305545267

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->