Motherease Rikki v. Airflow

joeyjo

Mum to 2boys, growing #3
Reaction score
I was given 3 medium Airflo wraps about 6 weeks ago & they have barely been off my LO's butt since - they are great and I have not had a single leak (even when I forgot to take a spare and he was in a nappy way too long :dohh: )

Anyway he will be moving up a size soonish and I have got 4 large motherease wraps from a mate BUT 3 are rikki's and only 1 airflo....

Are the rikki's as good as the airflo or should I try & sell one on and get another airflo??

i prefer airflow cos you can get a better fit with teh velcro than with poppers imo, but a lot of people swear by the rikkis, i think all motherease wraps are brilliant tbh, weve had our airflows since leyla was born and at 20lbs she's still in the same size 1 she was in when she was tiny lol

x

ok, so i have just been on the motherease website and it appears that all of my wraps are rikki wraps and the airflow are ones ive never seen :shrug:

so in answer to your question, rikki wraps are very good lol

x

I like my Riki :) though I dont use them much anymore as he only usually wears fitteds at night and I use mostly wool then and if he wears something needing a wrap in the day I tend to use "pretty" ones (like BBs!)

I like the airflow (poppers) because aplix just sticks to everything in the wash!!!
TBH I don't think theres much difference though, just that the rikki are aplix and have a gusset, whilst airflow are poppers and no gusset!

I have only ever used Rikki's and never had a leak with them :) Only stopped using them because Imi's mahoosive thighs were marking after having one on for 12 hours at night :) If we used fitteds in the day i'd def have more x

I only have Airflows, never used a Rikki, but am not inclined to try them because I, too, hate velcro sticking to things in the wash. But if I had acquired some I'd give them a fair go, never know, they might be fine for you, they get great reviews and have decent resale value.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->