Mothers intution - baby's sex (new)

I really felt this one was a girl...and it's been confirmed girl!

Thanks for taking all the info and updating in a new thread. Definitely interesting to see how many have gotten it right so far.

I'm team yellow.

I think pink. Have done since day 1

My oh thinks blue but I think he secretly thinks girl.

I was totally wrong. Well, the entire time I wasn't sure. My husband thought it was a girl, but I kept having weird dreams. Before I knew I was pregnant, I had a dream that I was picking up some random baby boy out of a car seat. Then days later I found out that I was. Since then I had dreams about baby girl's, but one dream in which I saw a boy in a sonogram.

It's definitely a boy lol

Miscarrying :cry:

Please remove me from both lists :(

With my DS my intuition told me a girl, I feel this might be a girl but i might be wrong again.

So intuition says girl, i will find out end of next week.

I think I'm having a girl. Won't find out for another two months though.

i was for sure feeling like i was having a girl, but hubby was right and by my lab results i got today we are having another boy :cry: i still have my ultrasound on Tue so im hopeful that the 1% is a girl..we will see

Hubby thinks girl, I think a boy cause I want a girl so much lol

Mother's intuition was right on here. I've thought girl from the beginning and we confirmed it today that she's a SHE!!!

I thought it was a girl (had dreams twice that it was a little girl) IT"S A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Intuition was right!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"