Mothers intution - baby's sex (new)

When I first found out I was pregnant, I initially thought it was a girl, but I realized I kept calling the baby a "he"! So my instinct shifted to boy since about 5 weeks pregnant, and my 20 week scan confirmed BOY! :)

Mine was more wishful thinking than intuition....

Having a baby Girl! was totally sure baby was a BOY :dohh:

I had my :yellow: baby 2 days ago....................................It was indeed a beautiful baby boy!

Mummy's intuition was spot on here :happydance: x

Intuition was right here! ♡ Scan clearly confirmed we are having a BOY!! :) Dad is very happy amd proud as he was also convinced it's a boy.

My intuition was wrong, we're having a boy haha x

I definitely thought boy! My dreams were boy, this pregnancy is the complete opposite of being pregnant with my daughter, I pictured our little boy, was almost buying boy items bc I was so sure. Just found out this week that Dr thinks 90% sure lo is a girl from ultrasound, I was shocked!

Oooo can I play?! My intuition says boy!

Can I be added??!! I have a ways to go until I find out but im strongly saying its a girl! I have had dreams of having a boy (which usually means the opposite and it did with my two boys) I used the Chinese gender chart which says girl and it was right with my two boys, this morning I even tried the baking soda test which pointed to girl! I have found a girls name but nothing interests me for a boys name! Ill be happy with a boy but I would be very shocked if it was!

My instinct is boy, had several dreams of a baby boy too.
Only 5 weeks till we find out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->