Moveing From The 1st Trimester To the 2nd!!

Lucie-Louise

Pregnant - 2nd Trimester
Reaction score
Heya Im Lucie, im 15 and 14 weeks pregnantt i made my account when i was 6 weeks and i have only just come back on here because i have been so busy! And Now Im In This Lovely Section!! :happydance:

Welcome over to second trimester:) hope all is well and happy christmas!

Hi there and welcome! :) I've been on here for awhile too, but am also just finding the time to be on more often!

:hi: welcome to second tri lucie - this is the best one i think! (not that i've been in third yet....!!) xx

Heya Im Lucie, im 15 and 14 weeks pregnantt i made my account when i was 6 weeks and i have only just come back on here because i have been so busy! And Now Im In This Lovely Section!! :happydance:

Hey, welcome over.
Did i read right?? youre 15 Years old?

hey iv also just moved over. im 14 and four days folks, my second baby and im sure i feel movement?? what did ur first movement feel like? x

hey iv also just moved over. im 14 and four days folks, my second baby and im sure i feel movement?? what did ur first movement feel like? x

Hey there! My first movement felt kind of like vibrations in my stomach was really weird but in a nice way :) x

14? and on your second baby?? OMG! xx

I think she meant she's 14 weeks 4 days along, lol, though I could be wrong! My biological mother had my brother at 14 and me at 16.

Welcome to the second trimester :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->