Movement at 10.5 weeks possible? 2nd pg

honeysuede

Reaction score
Ok girls, tell me if you think I am going crazy. But I SWEAR the last 2 days, about the same time in the afternoon, really low down, I feel movement. I know 10.5 weeks is technically too early but I SWEAR it’s not gas or anything. Am I mad? Or can being slim and it being my 2nd make it possible to feel slight movement this soon?
xxxxxx

Honestly, I don't know the answer but I've been wondering this myself the last few days! I'm almost convinced that what I'm feeling is movement, despite only being 10 weeks..

Well luck would have it my midwife just called with my blood results. They are all fine :) I asked her if it’s too early for movement and she said nope – some women on their 2nd pregnancies feel movement this early so it’s very possible yay! xxx

That gives me hope, although I do have some weight on so maybe it'll take longer to feel it.

That is so cool!

I am a week behind you and this week i began to feel 'something'. The first time it happened i thought it cant be, im far too early but then when it happened again the next day i became certain. I have felt something on 3 occassions this week. 10000% not gas, wind, uterus etc. I felt my DD early also, who was my first, at 14 weeks (kicks,punches(!)moving) and then daily from 16 weeks.

When i was pregnant with my daughter, I felt 'popping' in my tummy from 8 weeks onwards, until 16 weeks when I felt her first proper kick :)

I have been wondering the same thing... I swear I feel the little bugger in there once in awhile... I was going to ask my OB today if it was possible, but my preggo brain took the thought from me. LOL My DH thinks its not possible, but I have a gut feeling that it is bebe.. Although mine is just below my belly button and that is where the Dr. found the heartbeat today too, so that just gave me even more reassurance. Eeek!!

That gives me hope, although I do have some weight on so maybe it'll take longer to feel it.

That is so cool!

I'm plus size, US size 14 and I felt what I believe our movements at 11 weeks with this pregnancy which is baby number 2 for me. good luck:thumbup:

Its definitly possible. It wouldnt be a arm or leg you feel but they do get a little crazy in there at this age and sometimes doing somersaults they lose control and hit up against us. LOL Thats what your feeling. Your baby must have party time every afternoon. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->