Movement at 18 weeks

psychnurse23

Reaction score
Can you tell me what kind of movement you are feeling at 18 weeks and how often you are feeling it? I felt movement with my first from 14 weeks and my second from 21 weeks and I can't remember what it felt like!

I had flutters that felt like a marble rolling in my belly and little kicks that felt like little pops. :) I'm not pregnant now so don't remember how often!

I think i just felt my first movements this weekend - felt like a couple of little "pops". Once it was 2 in a row and the other two times just one little "pop".

FTM so not positive but felt very confident that is what i was feeling!!

I have had flutters since 13 weeks , then I felt little pops around 16 weeks and the last week I started to feel the baby kick a little stronger and more rolling sensations :thumbup:

I mostly feel little kicking pops. I can lightly feel them with my hand sometimes. Not many rolls here, just soft kicks.

I have felt tiny little movements since about 11 weeks, like a tiny wriggling sensation. At the moment at just more than 16 weeks I can feel tiny kicks which feel like I’m being flicked by tiny fingers, and some wriggling still

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->