Movement pattern?

Babybump2017

Reaction score
I'm almost 23 weeks and for the last atleast 4 weeks I've been feeling decent movements mainly around my belly button area but all over really.. granted some days more than others especially if I miss a meal lol! Today the movement has been SUPER low it feels like it's in my pubic area and isn't half as strong, almost like little bubbles?

I know they change position and tomorrow it could be back to what I've always had with her, is it normal though? First time mum so bare with me as I'm pretty clueless :)

Totally normal. I find that the more I'm moving around the less I feel. Once I sit down with my feet up and relax for while. I have several days where his movements are higher and more uncomfortable (he likes my ribs) then will have a couple of quiet days where his movements are super low and quiet.

sounds normal. My dr. always told me to pick one time a day that you know baby will be active (I usually pick when I'm laying down in bed at night) and count to make sure you feel 10 kicks in an hour. And as your baby gets bigger, the kicks will be less like kicks and more like rolling movements.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->