• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Movement regularity?

emma33

Reaction score
Hi im almost 16 weeks pregnant with no 5 so you would think I wouldn't panic as much lol but recently been feeling regular movements from about 14 weeks, now last few days hardly anything, is this normal once felt good movement? I'm guessing still teeny and able to hide or turn there back to your tummy, I'm such a worrier and swear I'm getting worse I've just ordered a doppler that's coming Tuesday. I also have midwife app weds n a private gender scan on Friday.. Hopefully ease my crazy mind.. Thankyou in advance xx

For me between 16-19 weeks (ish!) I barely felt anything. Baby was lying facing my back though so I guess that was part of it. I worried too! With this one I felt regular movements closer to 21 weeks. Congrats on number 5! :)

Thankyou, I'll be happier once I've had my scan on Fri xx

16 wks wid my lg i felt flutters im nrly 20wks wid dis 1 n hardly feel anythink hun

I was worried about this too around 16 weeks. Also my 5th baby and she was pretty quiet. 18 weeks now and she's more active and I can see some of her kicks on the outside now. She's still pretty quiet, but definitely more active. Do you know if your placenta is posterior or anterior? Anterior can affect how many movements you feel early on.

No idea on placenta, I did ask at my 12 week scan but was told don't check until anomoly scan x

Yes that's normal at your stage. I'm expecting my fourth and started to feel light movement from 16weeks but wasn't regular noticeable daily movement till 21 weeks x

I'm 20 weeks, been feeling movement for over 3 weeks now. Yesterday I felt almost nothing. Today I'm feeling a ton. I don't know why but some days I think he just nestles in for a long winter's nap. It also helps that I saw my OB on Tuesday and he said not to worry about regular movement yet, it will still be several more weeks before I should expect that.

To add to that, here is a mental picture for you: I was actually poking at my belly during church yesterday trying to "wake him up." Haha!

Thanks for replying ladies,
My baby has been wriggling n moving today. Just keeping mummy on her toes I guess lol x

I'm at 29+2 and I still have occasional quieter days. I think it just depends on baby's position.

I didn't think or worry about it at 16 weeks... It started to be pretty regular at 19-20 weeks and I think that now if I didn't feel the baby I'd notice and start worrying but that's only because it has become so noticeable at 22 weeks.

Come to the conclusion this baby likes a few quiet days, heard hb n had a scan so I know he's okay ( found out he's a boy) 😍 today he's moved position as movements are seemingly towards my back, thankyou for all your replies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->