Movement with 2nd babies??

louise85

Reaction score
I was just wondering when you felt movement in your 2nd or 3rd etc pregnancy?? I'm 15weeks with my 2nd and thought I would of felt something by now!! :shrug:

15 wks is still pretty early for a second baby. I felt my second at the end of the 15th week and then more regularly from about a week later. With my 3rd is was even later - 17 wks before I got definite movement and more like 20 for it to be regular. The position of your placenta can be a factor :)

Im also 15 weeks and felt very little movement, i did a few days ago i think but nothing again since and this is baby number 5 for me. I felt my last baby from about 12 weeks xxx

i felt movement from 12 weeks but felt taps( i assume are kicks) from 14 weeks but i have a wiggly one x

Hi

Im a bit over 13 weeks and on my 2nd and have felt the occasional flutter approx twice now. Nothing since a few days ago but its defo there. yeh! :happydance:

Do you know if your placenta is anterior or post? That has so much to do with it...I would say any time now though!

hi hun. I agree with mamato2more, do you know what position your placenta is in?? I had an anterior placenta with my 2nd boy and didnt feel anything till 20 weeks!! it really does make a difference!

i was expecting it much sooner!! this time round im not sure if i have anterior placenta again but i havent felt much at all so far, again i was expecting to have felt something definate by now as im nearly 17 weeks, but i think i have an anterior again, will find out at our scan on 3rd Jan :) :)

try not to worry hun (but i know what its like as im the worlds biggest worrier lol!!) xxxx

I felt my 2nd one around 13 weeks, but that was only little flutter then felt him moving properly around 16 weeks ish......with my youngest and this one I felt them moving quite late, around 18 or 19 weeks properly, I think on this one I have an anterior placenta, never had that on my youngest, so guess he was just lazy to start off with lol..... I wouldnt could be possible you wont feel anything for a few more weeks, but then you might feel something in the next few days......

im 18 weeks with my 2nd and havent felt any movement yet and my placenta is fundal (at the top) had a scan a week ago so i no the baby is still in there lol!! but not giving me anything yet!! I felt my first movements at about 17 weeks with my son so this one must be a lazy girl like its mummy!!

This is baby number 5 for me and i havent felt any movement yet, tbh i did think i might have by now but im sure i will soon enough x

Thanks for all your replies ladies, I think I felt a little flutter today...YAY!!! :happydance:

My placenta is posterior according to my notes, I can't wait to feel the big proper kicks!!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->