Movement Worry

pinkgem100

Baby #2
Reaction score
Hi all, i know this is a bit silly as i am only 16 weeks but for the last 5 days ben felling the baby moving quite a lot, especially at night and i have found it quite reassuring as i am getting close to the time i lost my first but last night i felt nothing and today nothing so far. I know its silly as you cant always feel so early but as i have been feeling the baby so much its driving me crazy that i havent felt it, really need to get this off my chest and i know that i am being a bit silly!!

You're not being silly, after what you've been through it's natural to worry. I had a midwife appt at 18 weeks with this one (it's my sixth baby) and I was concerned as I'd felt the baby move lots but then nothing for a day or two. She said it was normal not to feel the baby move every day before 20 weeks (if it's not a first pregnancy as movements are not usually felt until much later with first babies) and that I shouldn't panic if I didn't feel it for a couple of days. She found its heartbeat immediately.

That said, if you're really anxious then call your midwife/GP. A good health professional will not mind checking the baby's heartbeat to reassure you. Take care.x

Hey just dropped by to offer Hugs, you have every right to worry but everything will be fine, wait til its kicking you in the ribs and you just want some sleep xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->