Movement...

Mummy to be x

The 4 of us...♡
Reaction score
I'm in week 10 now and while I was laying in bed last night I felt what I'm sure was movement, I definitely know the difference between gas as I've had a lot of that :blush: lol. This is going to be my second baby (two angels)

So I'm wondering is it possible to feel baby so early?

Definitely possible I felt movement earlier with each pregnancy congrats it's beautiful :)

That is the same week I felt DS. He felt like someone was flicking my from the inside :)

He never stopped moving, even at 4 years now! :haha:

Thanks ladies, I just seen the midwife and she said it could well of been baby, amazing :)

I'm so worried this time round raspberry I've already had three scans :( xx

My OB is being so relaxed this time around...its confusing to me haha because I thought she'd be worried like me! :haha: im trying to take it all in stride, im so happy for you! What an amazing feeling to have, cant wait til my little one is big enough to feel!

How exciting!!! I always thought I'd be freaked out by the idea of feeling a baby inside me. Now I'm so impatient for it to happen!!! I can't wait. So lucky!

Dh thinks we should get 3 private scans before the 12 week scan lol xx

I think you should go for it if you can afford it raspberry, two of mine have been private xx

+1 - that's the best feeling ever. Before I got pregnant I thought it would be weird to feel it move and grow inside, but it's the most natural and great thing in the world!

Deffo possible! I'm sure I've been feeling flutters the past couple of days ! (Second baby) .. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->