movements-am i being silly?

30Poppy

Reaction score
I've not had much movement from baby today, little flutter here and there but nothing like the activity I've had past 2 days. is it just baby having lazy day/her position perhaps? am i just worrying for nothing? i'm 27+2

Hey, I nearly posted exactly the same earlier. My LO has been a lot quieter for the past couple of days. He/she has still been squirming about but not to the same extent. I'll be interested to see the replies x

Reduced movements need to be checked out.

More then likely baby is just having a sleepy day but its not worth the risk.

I had a similar episode around 27 weeks and all was fine. Try lying down for an hour after having a sugary drink or food, and if you still feel nothing then give your midwife a call x

You should always get reduced foetal movement checked out

I been through that last couple of days, but all was well today at scan etc. been bit more active tonight but more wriggly than kicks :flower:

now that I've finally gotten into bed, she's kicking more and the ice lolly may have helped! perhaps it was mixture of her sleeping more today/busy stressful day at work that it seemed reduced. will defo keep a close eye on things tho. Thx everyone x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->