Movements

P

Pixielmh87

Hi everyone

I'm just over 12 weeks with my 5th baby and feels so long ago since pregnant last time ( 3.4yrs) I keep feeling weird sensations in my tummy, feels like could be baby but I can't remember how early I felt them before.
It's def not gas ect and pretty sure it's baby as remember the feeling.

Thankyou

I started feeling DS around 13-14 weeks. Definitely not impossible!

My friend felt her 4th baby at 13 weeks

I definitely started feeling this one around 10-11 weeks, really low down, those little flutters.

I just started feeling this baby, regularly, a few days ago. like 12+3. I feel her/him a little bit every day now. It's my 5th baby also.

Hi, I'm also expecting number 5 and it has been almost 3 years (next month) since I was last pregnant. I do remember feeling my 4th move ridiculously early. I had always been adamant that if anyone thought they felt the baby move early it was gas, or twitching nerves or whatever. But at 10 weeks I felt something that felt so much like the first kicks with my others that it stopped me mid sentence. I doubted what I was feeling, but as the days and weeks went on the movements became stronger and more regular. I'm now convinced that I did feel him. Maybe once you've had a few you're just hypersensitive in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->