Movements

jadeybabe88

Reaction score
How many movements should baby be doing im 33 weeks n feel like hes slowed down x

Any change in movement needs to be reported to a healthcare professional.
No set no in an hour etc. Its always personal to you and your baby.
If you feel baby has slowed down please call your Mw x

Yes, if his regular pattern has changed you should get checked out.
Babies do not slow down or run out of room etc x

Ok thankyou wt.if they ask how.many movements as i really dont no.as.dont keep log :/

Just explain that it's less then usual and they will get you checked out. Better to get checked out for a false alarm then to miss something by not checking. My MW always says it doesn't take long for them to do some checks, often the monitor sets baby off moving like usual again, and it will make you feel better there's no point worrying about it when you can be sure.

I feel like the movements I feel are very sporadic - i will feel a lot of activity for a few days, then less activity for a couple of days - baby has growth spurts that cause them to sleep a bit more from time to time and also the positioning is a huge factor in feeling the movement. For example: right now, my babe is feet down, so the movement is quite muffled compared to when her feet are jamming into my ribs or kicking my sides. I agree, if you are concerned it doesnt hurt to call to get checked, but try to remain calm :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->