Movements...

Cath_Heather

Reaction score
Hi ladies. So this is my first pregnancy and I didn't expect to feel movements before 20 weeks.. So a few days ago.. Think I was 14 weeksish and I felt a weird feeling. Thought it was my tummy groaning haha... Anyways so it continued and I realized that it was movements almost like a tugging sensation. Could actually see my tummy move!

Anyways, fastforward to today.. The movements lasted about 8 hours and haven't felt them since. I'm not worried as I've had a check up and baby is still kicking away.

Just wanted to find out how normal regular movements are around 15 weeks and normal to have movements one day and not again for a week or so?

It's pretty normal. I've even felt movement as early as 12 to 13 weeks with my previous pregnancies. It's also normal to experience movement one day and barely anything the next. Sometimes the baby could be sleeping or taking a break.

Feeling the baby move especially for the first time really is amazing isn't it? I can't wait until I can start feeling this little one move around.

I felt my first around 14 weeks, but I could go weeks without feeling anything again! Regular movements start much later, around 25+ weeks to feel them every day. They don’t recommend kick counts until after 28 weeks. Definitely try not to worry about baby movements at this point as they will be super irregular and can not be felt for long periods of time :)

Feeling the baby move especially for the first time really is amazing isn't it? I can't wait until I can start feeling this little one move around.
Such an amazing feeling. With it being my first pregnancy, I was like.. Um what is THAT?!?? HAHAHA! Once I got used to the feeling it was a beautiful feeling! Was so excited to feel baby move from then and it just never happened :( but will be patient.

That's normal :)

I loved the movements ❤️

Feeling baby move is the best part of pregnancy in my opinion. For a lot of FTM it's normal to not feel regular movement until 20ish weeks. But as others have said, it is common for baby to be less active some days. I know it can be a bit worrisome to not feel anything once you start feeling movements. Chances are baby is sleeping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->