Moving from TTC#1 to NTNP

smmrz

NTNP(Kind of Hoping)
Reaction score
Hi :) New to this one.
TTC was to stressful...so I'm just going to let nature take it's course. Maybe it'll work :)

Thank you :) Good luck to you as well.

I completely understand!

:dust: to you :D

Hi :) New to this one.
TTC was to stressful...so I'm just going to let nature take it's course. Maybe it'll work :)

Hello :)

I did the same thing. Tried for 4 cycles using OPK's, timed BD, etc. Then decided to NTNP for the next two cycles due to the holiday's. Good luck!

Thank you. Good luck to you as well :)
I figured..I really don't want to waste any money on all the tests ( besides pregnancy tests )when my body will know when the time is right :) just have to wait it out & not stress about it. :)

Yeah, that and everyone keeps saying, "Relax, and then it will happen when you least expect it". So I am hoping that if I NTNP it will happen! LOL. Although, I still wonder when I O, etc. It is hard to NTNP!

That's what people keep telling me too. It's like i want it to happen now thoughh..erghh. lol

Yeah, that and everyone keeps saying, "Relax, and then it will happen when you least expect it". So I am hoping that if I NTNP it will happen! LOL. Although, I still wonder when I O, etc. It is hard to NTNP!

I use an app on my phone which tells me when AF is due and when I will O, it also tells me my most and least fertile days. Its just a calendar that highlights the days so it takes 2 seconds to check x

I do that too. I have 2 apps on my phone for that..it's less complicating.

Doesn't that make it more of TTC then NTNP though? LOL. I am really trying to completely NTNP.

Yea idk. Lol im just trying to keep track of how irregular I am. :/

Doesn't that make it more of TTC then NTNP though? LOL. I am really trying to completely NTNP.

I just use it to know when AF is due and its just helpful that it also shows me when im O'ing :)

Yeah, I guess that makes sense. I am not very regular either....but I am not THAT irregular. My cycles are usually anywhere from 27-40 days. I usually start getting cramps though about 1 week beore AF, so I figure, once I start getting cramps...I will wait a few days and then test! HAHAHA.

Well since coming off the pill in August I think this month's AF was finally back to normal.. we shall see though :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->