Moving House...

bump0911

Reaction score
Well, we've sold our flat and had an offer accepted on a house so it looks like we will be moving before our little one arrives... am I mad!?

I expect to be approx 35 weeks :blush: I'm really looking forward to a complete new start. New house, new location, new family. It makes me so happy :thumbup:

your not mad but id make sure you get plenty of helpers or movers to do most of the work, go through and sort things you will need right away and for babies arrival and make sure you label the boxes as such and then the other stuff label by room (area) and so people know where it goes then label the new house by room too lol.

at this point we dont know what is up with OH's job but we very well might be moving again before this baby is born which will be a pain our contract here is up days before baby is due im hoping if we have to move they wont throw on fee's and be nice caus of the baby being the reason we have to move anyway

We are moving 4 days after we get back off holiday, I'll be coming up to 26 weeks and I'm not even thinking about the stress that's going to be involved :)

Think I'm just going to pack one room at a time and let everyone move everything out room by room, and clean along the way. I'm calling in good old Mum to be waiting at the other house, she's as anal as me about cleaning and tidiness as I am so at least I don't have to worry about that end :)

Good luck with your move, I hope everything goes well for you and your new family :) xxx

we are doing the same and I will be 32weeks when we move...the thought is enough to stress me out and i wont be allowed to do anything.....we tried to get an early move in date but no luck with that one so 32weeks it is aaarrrgggghhhh

Good luck and just lots of help. Imbed 3 weeks after my little wad born by c section. Also talk to oh and hand most of the admin of the move over to him. It's to much stress for you. When I was I'm labour hubby kept popping in and out if the room. Je didn't tell me till we had moved that someone was trying to gasump us and he had to juggle stopping that and me in labour. He said it was so stressful but he wanted me to only concentrate on baby and so kept me totally out of it till we were actually drinking tea in our new home. So enjoy it but take a back seat. Good luck a new start will be amazimg

I'm moving accross the country in two weeks! I will only be 20 weeks but still. Im a little stressed about it plus I'll still be working right up to moving day!! Luckily we are having plenty of help. My sister is flying down to help with packin and cleaning while I'm at work and my brother in law is also coming to help with the physical moving and loading up the moving truck. Both my sis and bil will help with the travel part and when we get there our entire families will be waiting to help us move in! Just know that u are lucky u are moving into a new house! I'm quite jealous because we're actually mooing from a rented house to a smaller apartment! :-(

Nah, you're not mad! Congtrats on the new house :)

We have decided to move house before baby comes, so will be putting our house on the market in the next week or two. Then we need to find and have an offer accepted on a new house, and move in! Eek, I don't know if we have enough time.. I'm sure we'll be fine though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->