Moving Journal - Help Required

LittleMermaid

Still LTTC#1 ~ MedMenoP
Reaction score
Please could I ask for my journal to be moved from TTC to LTTC.

Many thanks in advance for your help, much appreciated :hugs:

LM

I moved your journal hunni. :hugs:

you just go to the section of the forum that you want your journal to be in, so for instance TTC, see if there is a subforum entitled journals (i think there is in ttc) and start new thread.

Ok i did my journal. Now how do you paste it on your Signature? Where do you find a the link to add it with your tickers and banners are? Meaning how can you paste your journal where people can see it on your signature and then click on it?

Ok i did my journal. Now how do you paste it on your Signature? Where do you find a the link to add it with your tickers and banners are? Meaning how can you paste your journal where people can see it on your signature and then click on it?

ok, go to your journal and open up the first page. Copy the web address in your url bar. Close journal and go to edit signature. In signature box type the words you would like to appear for e.g. Dipar's TTC Journal. Run your mouse over the words you just typed so they're highlighted. IN the font options can you see the globe with a chain at the bottom? If so click it, this should open a new window. In there paste your previously copied journal address and click ok. Save siggy and away you go :thumbup:

ok, go to your journal and open up the first page. Copy the web address in your url bar. Close journal and go to edit signature. In signature box type the words you would like to appear for e.g. Dipar's TTC Journal. Run your mouse over the words you just typed so they're highlighted. IN the font options can you see the globe with a chain at the bottom? If so click it, this should open a new window. In there paste your previously copied journal address and click ok. Save siggy and away you go :thumbup:

Thank you thelilbump, :hugs::hugs:

For once in this site somebody was willing and interest to help! :hugs::hugs:

aww your welcome :hugs:

I don't know if you noticed but you've got two links in your siggy now to your journal? You've got 'my story' and 'my ttc journal', don't know if you intended it like that but thought i'd mention just incase :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->