moving to NTNP from TTC!

Destiny08

Reaction score
hi, so OH and I have decided we cant deal with the stress of actively TTC! so here i am! I'm 22, i have 1 DD who turns 2 on Monday :) I came off my implant in April and havent had a period since. I am ovulating though! so fingers crossed!

1 question though! how do you not obsess about having a baby? lol I'm desperate! and trying so hard not to stress about it too much lol

I'm sooooooo obsessed, I'm always telling my self to pipe down! :haha:

*waves* hello there :D

ttc is so stressful my oh and i have decided not to chart ect so we are between ntnp and ttc :)

Just make sure you do the deed at least once a day surrounding the day you ovulate. Not too much though. Too much equals a low count of swimmers. Once a day keeps a fresh and stronger batch ready. So if you ovulate on a Wednesday.... make sure you start dropping seeds at least Sunday. Since they live a few days some will already be in the tubes waiting when the egg drops. Up those chances! Good luck.:thumbup:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/intercourse_timing_calculator.php

use this xD it's very usefull, it gives you lots of different options of when to bd :)

thanks! :) with DD we were dtd at least 3 times a day lol. and with condoms. so i KNOW we're pretty fertile lol. I'm just finding my lack of periods stressful since i have nothing to go by :(
but with LO now we dont get the chance to DTD more than once a day haha! so no worries there :p

3 times a day!! Where's your energy!!
Haha I never had that much energy to dtd!

Yeah so as other have said, every other day around fertile time :)
We are a bit of TTC and NTNP it's all about knowing when to bd xx

wow haha xD every other day or every 2 days is fine lol. sperm lives in you for a couple of days so don't stress over it

I totally hear you! I was always the girl thinking "oh yeah, we will just let it happen." Yeah right! Once you know the math and the science behind this it's impossible not to think/obsess over it! I am not temping bc i think I would go mad. I check cm and i used opks, which never showed up positive this month, but got progressively darker around the time I had ewcm and then fell off- so I'm assuming I did ovulate but just missed the surge between tests. We dtd plenty so now I just have to deal with the 2ww! Ugh! Worst part! I need a major distraction. gL! X

Welcome, I'm new here too!
I have no idea how to not obsess, I'm having the same problem ;)

well today it is cd19 nothing exciting to report just had a headache for days

I am the same :) moved from 2 years ttc to ntnp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"