Mr Bum becomes a POAS Addict *caution - not serious!*

Aw hun,....so sorry you didn't get your :bfp:
PMA..........what cd are you on...maybe you just tested to early.....wait 2 days and try again...
:hugs::hug:
Did you remember to keep your legs in the air for 20 mins....My cycle buddies have told me that helps...as well as preseed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stay away :witch:...leave MR.bum alone....
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Aw hun,....so sorry you didn't get your :bfp:
PMA..........what cd are you on...maybe you just tested to early.....wait 2 days and try again...
:hugs::hug:
Did you remember to keep your legs in the air for 20 mins....My cycle buddies have told me that helps...as well as preseed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stay away :witch:...leave MR.bum alone....
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

LMFAO!! :rofl: This post really cheared me up haha

Gosh, you'd think with such a lack of AF showing up he would have gotten his BFP! Just keep trying, it ain't over until the witch shows! :rofl:

i wonder what his reaction would have been if there was a second line? :rofl:

i wonder what his reaction would have been if there was a second line? :rofl:

I've had been hunting for that bottle of JD a lot quicker than you could imagine... followed by a phone call to the doctors and then savers just after to demand my money back.

ahhh well - maybe next month.

Too funny......I will have to re-read it when I am going through the 2ww.....

I would just like to say, I know that there may be some who are offended by this post, and apologise to them for that. I'd like to explain the context of this thread:

MrBum only took this test because we were trying to find out if the batch of tests I was using were faulty (I was getting :bfp:s - not pregnant, though)...

I appreciate that some people will not find this funny. Everyone's humour is different. Some people will find it funny - others won't. That is the same with all things in life, I guess. It would be boring if we all found the same things funny :D

I personally find it quite amusing...we all know it's just a joke surely? :rofl: I can see why some may take offense though i guess xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->