MS way too early!

mod19

Reaction score
So I'm 4w3d and I've already started not feeling so hot. Got sick once tonight and my stomach is not happy right now. This is how I felt with dd, but it didn't kick in till 5w6d. I'm not off on my dates since I was being monitored, so why is this happening so soon?

Could be because this isn't your first so your body knows what to do and is going into hyper pregnancy mode. It happened right away for me too.

Could be because this isn't your first so your body knows what to do and is going into hyper pregnancy mode. It happened right away for me too.

Haha great. I really could have used the extra 2 weeks of feeling normal.

Mine started 2 days before my bfp but only in the evening then within a couple of days of the bfp all day long nausea havent actually been sick but sometimes wish i could cause i think i would feel better hope it gets better for us both soon

Mine started 2 days before my bfp but only in the evening then within a couple of days of the bfp all day long nausea havent actually been sick but sometimes wish i could cause i think i would feel better hope it gets better for us both soon

Oh I'm so sorry. My sister was like that, constant nausea but never got sick and she said the same thing as you that she just wished she could to feel better.

I'm not holding out hope for myself though, I was sick everyday my entire pregnancy with dd, and that was on Diclegis to help not get sick so much. Oh the horror lol.

Uhh im sorry for you!! That must have been horrible i hope it isnt that bad for you this time!! With my son it eased up around 9 weeks so hoping for that again

Haha great. I really could have used the extra 2 weeks of feeling normal.

Right! What are our bodies thinking? We should be allowed to celebrate and be excited before we feel like crap :haha:

same thing is happening to me. I'm only 7 weeks today. I was really sick one day like right after I found out. Then I was good for awhile and thought maybe it was just a mild stomach bug, then I was really sick for a couple days, nauseous, dizzy, light headed and tired and that's been on and off for the last couple weeks. Yesterday I felt great. Today I feel awful. I had very little ms with my 1st. I did have it with my 2nd but it didn't start until around 8 weeks, so I'm not sure whats going on. Really hoping its not because I have two in there!

With my 1st I had nausea early on and then sickness started at about 4 weeks, it lasted all the way through and was multiple times a day. With my 2nd it didn't start until 15 weeks and with my 3rd it was 20 something weeks! It is really random how different each pregnancy can be. My 1st is a boy and 2nd and 3rd are girls so I wonder whether gender plays a part.

I have had some nausea for the past couple of days but last night omg it was awful. Yesterday I was 4 weeks. I never had ms with my other pregnancies so this is all new to me. Hope you feel better.

I had nausea before my BFP (at 5 weeks along) with my third baby, and it was gone by 6 weeks along. I was worried to death, but she's 2 now, so I guess it was okay. :) With the rest of them, it started later and dragged on much longer. I really hope you deal with less of it since you started early.. although I doubt it. :)

Thanks guys. Well this morning I work up with more than an upset stomach and getting sick, now I have, um, bathroom issues too. So I'm thinking I have a stomach bug. I didn't go to work today because I feel so blah

It could be a bug but i noticed i have been having nausea about 2 weeks now and started with an upset stomach today so maybe a bug or maybe pregnancy related

Mine has been earlier and earlier each time. It had nothing to do with gender for me, I had with both my DS and DD2. With DS it started at 6/7 weeks and lasted until 16 weeks. With DD2 it started at 5.5 weeks and lasted until 18 weeks. Amazingly I didn't have anything with DD1. This time so far I've had occasional queasiness but it has been manageable so far with food. I've also noticed that I seem to feel a bit better after I take folic acid. I hope you feel better soon whether it be a bug or darn pregnancy hormones xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->