MSN/Text/Pregnancy Buddy Due Around 11 Sept - Anywhere

Welcome, LousMom :)

Rainbow~
Oranges, huh? That's odd. I really can't stand gingersnaps, but they sure do work wonders on the nausea. But today I woke up with a raging sore throat :( Combine that with nausea and it's not a happy combo

thanks! I want sweets all the time, any way I can get them :)

Have u all had m/s? I'm so lucky, I don't get it

I work in a jail, and I was sooo close to vomiting today on my way to my units. It SUCKED. Ad the other morning i woke up at 5am with the WORST cramps. they hurt so much, i went and squished my belly up against my hubby so it would feel a little better. they lasted a few hours but i am still having the crazy cm instead! no spotting! i want to ask for confirmation like a doppler or ultrasound at my appointment in a week.... hopefully i get something!

I haven't had any spotting either. I just keep dreaming about having it! So weird. So I read about missed miscarriages today and now I'm absolutely not able to wait until Feb. 10th just to make sure all is good and fine and healthy.
Also, the itchy boobs and tummy have increased. What about you two?

yup definitely itchy *scratch scratch* i cant wait til everything evens out. on a side note i am feeling sooooo fat today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->