MSN,txt buddy due early Jan 2010

New2Bumps

Mummy to 2 gorgeous boys
Reaction score
Hey!!

I'm 31 yrs old, 5+3 weeks and no official date yet but will be probs first couple weeks in January!

I'm from England so someone in same time zone plz so we can chat lots! I'm always on line!!!

First time pregnant so would love a buddy in the same worrying shoes as me!!! Someone to chat about first time niggles with!

Look forward to finding a buddy !:happydance:

Hi new2bumps I'm 5+6, due around the 13th/14th of Jan 2010 and I'm a first timer too! I'm 28, dh is 34 and we're in the uk in the North west - would love to have a buddy to share the next 9 months with! It's driving me mad not being able to tell anyone yet!!!

One of my best friends of pg with her first and due in Oct so keep asking her as many questions as poss without it being too obvious! So if there's anything you want to know let me know and I'll try to ask her without blowing our cover!

Sounds great Mrs Dot, we're the same along!!! Perfect! :)

Hey Guys,

I'm due 5th Jan and this is my first pregnancy too.. please can I be your buddy too?

I'm 32 and live in North London - freaking out slightly as don't really know anyone in our area, most of our friends are down in South London. Could definitely do with some cyber mates to go through all this through... excitement - nerves - excitement - nerves :)

Hey Iam due Jan 2nd 2010, Iam def looking for a text buddy!

I'm 29 and due the 3rd Jan, looking for an msn or text buddy too!

Hi ,

Im due on the 14th of Jan 2010 and would love to chat on msn to anyone here.
Im from Scotland. Im 29 yrs old.
Gimme a shout if yur up for a wee chat sometime.

Thanx :)
Kat
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back