MTHFR

That’s a lot of baby experience right there! Do you plan to keep going after #10? I can’t even imagine how different your life is to mine!!

I can’t control what’s going to happen so I’m mostly not thinking about it much. It’s a little late to start doing all the stretches in the pregnancy books that I haven’t been doing. The only thing I’ve sort of done right is do kegels and take all my medicine! ;)

Last edited:
Well, honestly even if you did all the book stuff it's really out of your hands. I have an idea of what I'd like to happen each time, but the goal is simply a healthy baby.

We don't ever prevent. We submitted our bodies, lives, and fertility to God. So whatever He wants, that's what we will do. He has created some amazing little humans from us and we are grateful.

Hi. I was just recently tested and tood I have mthfr c677t and a vitamin d defficency. Only after having extremely bad pain in my abdomen and I already had my apindix out. And super heavy periods that were lasting like three weeks. I then looked it up. And felt relief that the 6 miscarriage I had. Had a reason behind it besides a Dr saing well we can test you for fertility issues because of your incuranin. Wait till your far enough along and loose one and now that we know there is probably an issue we will test the baby.
I have been put on only baby aspirin. I'm 19weeks on Friday. And so far have had a hemorrhage around the placenta. I've had no bleeding but all 5 ultrasounds have shown it. The last one was barely visible but still there. I have been to two maternal fetal specalspec and they both said due to literature they don't worry about mthfr. And but I should stay on the aspirin as a precaution even though I had a hemorrhage. But now they think I might have a cercumvallnt placenta I'm wondering if there is any relation to it or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->