MTV'S 16 and pregnant

cupcake

Mommy of a gorgeous boy!
Reaction score
has anyone watched the episodes?
what do you think of them and mtv for making these?

I wanted to watch it yesterday but I missed it :dohh:

Even though I was 18 when I got pregnant and done high school.. IDK, it's personal interest to me.. how was it?

i am watching one right now. this girl seems very spoiled and whiny. she wants wants wants, but doesnt expect to earn or do the work for them.

heres the link so you can watch online- https://www.mtv.com/ontv/dyn/16_and_pregnant/series.jhtml

in my opinion the best one is catelynn

I really liked the couple from Georgia, they seemed so sweet...Even though her family was nuts.:/

The finale special was on tonight though and I enjoyed seeing that. :)

I'm watching this right now.. we're only on the one about Farrah (cheerleader) here..

:( This is my life on TV almost..

Ohh i cant watch it because its for us only:(

Anyone watching the finale tonight?

:cry:

I am not done it yet, but I cannot believe these kids parents!! They are pissing me off and making me sad at the same time. :(

I'm really anxious to see the 'Life After Labor' episode. I think it'll paint a better picture of how these couples (or single mothers) are coping after their pregnancies. I'm also really excited to have Teresa & Brandon bring in Carly for Catelynn & Tyler. Their episode was so emotional and selfless, that I really hope everything works out for their relationship.

I'm really anxious to see the 'Life After Labor' episode. I think it'll paint a better picture of how these couples (or single mothers) are coping after their pregnancies. I'm also really excited to have Teresa & Brandon bring in Carly for Catelynn & Tyler. Their episode was so emotional and selfless, that I really hope everything works out for their relationship.

Same! Agree with everything you said.

I missed part of it last night so am watching it again today. Such a sad, selfless, and wonderful episode all at the same time. I wish them all the best.

OMGOMGOMG just finished watching and and holy bawled through the whole thing! stupid stupid selfish mother and that teenager was so selfless, both of them. the poor girl had to be her own mom, and she was so strong to be able to give her baby away. that baby is definitely going to grow up loved. :cry:

OMGOMGOMG just finished watching and and holy bawled through the whole thing! stupid stupid selfish mother and that teenager was so selfless, both of them. the poor girl had to be her own mom, and she was so strong to be able to give her baby away. that baby is definitely going to grow up loved. :cry:

I know, that couple really really impressed me. They will make great parents one day. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->