MTVs Teen Mom

Nope I watched 16 and Pregnant but he really did pass away in a drunk driving accident... it's not been mentioned on the show. They just left it as he wasn't going to be involved.

https://starcasm.net/archives/27125

https://www.wowt.com/home/headlines/36799274.html

Oh wow.. I'm shocked they just left it at that.. You would think Farrah would be.. I don't know.. upset? about that :shrug:

I think MTV only lets you watch the video in US or Canada... is there an MTV UK site?

This show is my guilty pleasure!
It's a bummer those of you in the UK can't watch it online. I'm kinda upset that I can't watch Underage and Pregnant online though :p

Is Underage and Pregnant a UK show similar?

I saw the preview for the new season of 16 and Pregnant....I really hope they don't stop updating us on these girls, I'll be sad haha

16 and Pregnant was on all day here in the UK on MTV! It was brilliant and i am now looking out for Teen Mom!! x

Ive never seen teen mum. I was flicking through the channels though today and mtv must have been doing a re run of the 16 and pregnant programs.

I have to say the one with the couple who gave their daughter away for adoption bought me to tears .. she is a much stronger person than i could ever be .. you could tell they totally loved that child and really did want the best for her.

I was watching a few epiosdes earlier and think it's a great show. I am in my late 20's but can relate to some of the issues and the parts that show the labour definitely brought back some memories for me!

Finale is on tomorrow night! :happydance:

Ok, technically "tonight" but after I sleep and get up again and live my Tuesday lol

Finale is on right now.

How weird will it be.. when Catelynn & Tyler are married... that her mom and his dad are also married :wacko:

Finale is on right now.

How weird will it be.. when Catelynn & Tyler are married... that her mom and his dad are also married :wacko:

That's a good question! Although they were dating before their parents got married, so I guess it's alright. If they were step-brother and sister beforehand though... it'd be a little weirder :haha:

I actually smiled when he proposed though! Reminded me of my OH who was super nervous and a little teary, kinda like Tyler :)

I'm going to miss these girls! Even though I don't know any of them personally, I loved watching the show, and watching them go through one of the toughest years in their lives. I do miss Whitney and Ebony from 16 and Pregnant though... I wonder how they're doing?

What do you all think of the way they're doing the next season of 16 and Pregnant, if you've seen the preview? I guess they're profiling the lives of like ten more girls instead of just five or six? I don't know if I'll be able to grow as attached to the new girls as I was to the ones from the original 16 and Teen Mom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->