Mucinex and Pre seed?

Yes i wouldn't suggest using the DM kind for this purpose! Guaifenesin is the ingredient that thins the mucus and it would work just fine on its own! maybe even better because you wouldn't have the other parts of the medication working at the same time that you don't really need! :thumbup:

oh and another helpful hint! the more water you drink with it the more mucus you will produce!

happy baby making :)

:dust: to all!

I drink a gallon of water a day and stock guaifenesin at our office. YAY!

I know this was not part of the thread but I love the Clear Blue Fertility Monitor. I felt it really helped me get pregnant fast!

I am considering the monitor but on regular opks got 2 surges a month

opks work fine for me I mean I get my surge and I know when im going to ovulate so I didn't think a monitor would really be any different?

FYI I was going to try the mucinex thing this cycle because I get no EWCM, but after some more research I found a lot of women saying it didn't help at all (saying you have to already have EWCM for it to really help) and it delayed their ovulation, in some instances by days.

So I opted out.

Just trying the good old Green Tea and Preseed trick again. I already drink a TON of water all day long, I've never noticed more CM due to this.

FYI I was going to try the mucinex thing this cycle because I get no EWCM, but after some more research I found a lot of women saying it didn't help at all (saying you have to already have EWCM for it to really help) and it delayed their ovulation, in some instances by days.

So I opted out.

Just trying the good old Green Tea and Preseed trick again. I already drink a TON of water all day long, I've never noticed more CM due to this.

It did not delay ovulation for me.

Also just b/c you don't see EWCM doesn't mean it is not there..you may have enough and just don't see it...

opks work fine for me I mean I get my surge and I know when im going to ovulate so I didn't think a monitor would really be any different?

OPKs kinda tell you too late (I know that sounds funny) but with the CBFM you get a full week or almost of fertility. It actually measures the hormone that happens right before your surge, thus giving you more chance of pregnancy.

I get pregnant by having sex usually before O. Last time I dtd and stopped at 5 days prior to O as I was having surgery and still ended up pregnant. (My doctor has warned me I am not a candidate for rhythm method :haha:)This time I struggled to O after my miscarriage and my hubbies swimmers found my egg...thank goodness! But I surged twice this time around....

A lot of girls miss their surge with OPKs too, this way you don't miss it. You test once, when you wake up and done for the day.

https://www.costco.com/Clearblue®-Fertility-Monitor-and-30-Test-Sticks.product.11699963.html

That will tell you a bit about it for information purposes...

So I opted out.

I read that 100% grape juice can help with EWCM, so I decided to give it a go last cycle. I drank a small glass a day for the week leading up to my fertile period, and through my fertile week, and I noticed a LOT more CM than usual. Could be coincidence, but I didn't think it would hurt to try. I plan on doing the same for this cycle. :)

So I opted out.

I read that 100% grape juice can help with EWCM, so I decided to give it a go last cycle. I drank a small glass a day for the week leading up to my fertile period, and through my fertile week, and I noticed a LOT more CM than usual. Could be coincidence, but I didn't think it would hurt to try. I plan on doing the same for this cycle. :)

Best of luck!

I get so jumbled because I hear positives and negatives for all these supplements, natural, and prescription help. I wish I could just know what will work for me!

I get so jumbled because I hear positives and negatives for all these supplements, natural, and prescription help. I wish I could just know what will work for me!

I hear you! but no 2 people are alike...it kills me!

So I opted out.

Never heard of grape juice (have heard of grape fruit juice, which I tried and it didn't help). So maybe I'll have to get some grape juice from the store tonight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->