Mucky Maya!!!!

Younglutonmum

Mummy To Maya & Bump
Reaction score
Now i'm sure Maya did this on purpose.....

She always looks extra cute & cuddly in the morning & we always have snuggle time first thing. Now today I was changing her poopy nappy & as I was doing it I was staring into her eyes as she was all alert & just looked adorable. Then my hand went warm.............

She pooped on my hand when I was wiping her down! i'm telling you she sucked me in with her big eyes & then let rip!!! Arghhhh

Caitlyn projectile poo'd on me once. :| It shot at my top!

lol my mate was changing one of her boys (she's got twins) and he pooped and farted whilst she was changing him!

:rofl::rofl:

i learnt a valuable lesson when i had my 1st son

dilly willy goes down.... :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: That's one thing I haven't had to experience yet! :rofl: x

I've been pooped and peed on so many times,so I can identify with that. Skyler thinks it's hilarious if he pees on his mommy.

Just be thankful you don't have a boy. I can't count the number of times I've been peed on in a week on one hand.

Everyone also says just make sure you keep it covered, blah blah blah. Its easier said than down. At some point you need to pull the old one out and put the new one down. He is a quick and devious little boy. I packed up laughing when my mother in law got pissed on. She very quickly stop giving me advice on how to stop getting peed on :)

I've been had a few times, but she seems to enjoy getting daddy more!!

:rofl::rofl:

They are so sneaky!
Amelia has projectile pooed on my twice already, it shot out all over me, all over the wardrobe and new carpet too!
Her best yet has to be at the family bbq, we changed her in the kitchen, she got the fridge door but luckily missed all the food on the other worktop! LOL! :rofl:

I am glad she isn't a boy not sure i could contend with peeing and pooing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->