Mucus plug or discharge?

mummytobe_93

Reaction score
I'm starting to think I'm losing a bit of my mucus plug. I know it regenerates but it's still worrying.

I have white discharge mixed in with like a thick, stretchy snotty looking thing. I had a few small globs of it today. I hope it's just discharge but I'm worrying :(

I'm starting to think I'm losing a bit of my mucus plug. I know it regenerates but it's still worrying.

I have white discharge mixed in with like a thick, stretchy snotty looking thing. I had a few small globs of it today. I hope it's just discharge but I'm worrying :(

Ok, can we be discharge buddies? :haha:

I had that too, a pale yellow, ivory color...one of the main reasons my dr wanted to see me a couple weeks ago and as I've said, no infection or anything. It stopped for awhile, but just over the past couple days, I've noticed it again on and off. I think it is just discharge. I've actually heard that your mucus plug constantly regenerates itself so you will lose some of it on and off throughout pregnancy. Not sure how much truth is to that, but maybe some of us lose it in bigger pieces than others?

me guess is discharge i get it 2 yuk pregnancy is so nice lol

I get this too now and again. It freaked me out a bit the first time about 7 weeks but seems to be normal. I heard it's the mucous plug regenerating itself too.

I have this from time to time...one dr told me that as long as infection is ruled it, it could be linked to hydration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->