Mucus plug question?

Shanelley

Mummy :)
Reaction score
Hey, was wondering if the mucus plug could be a greenish blob? Like does it always have to have blood in it, or can it just be like a big blob of greenish stuff? LOL
coz i think i may have just lost part of, or all of my plug? :thumbup:

I think you've just lost some plug! deffs doesnt have to have blood. :)

Yuss! Things may be beginning.! Here's hoping i lose more. :p (never ever been this excited about goop coming from my insides. :haha:)

:rofl: inside goop!
I have everything crossed that you little girl will make
her long awaited arrival soon!
x

Thanks hon :)
otherwise the sweep im having on monday hopefully will be sure to do it :)

Could be! :) Hope things are starting for you. The plug isn't always bloody but green is a bit of an unusual colour though, it can be a sign of infection sometimes

Your mucus plug is goopy, green and discharge. Your show is what is generally bloody. :flower:

It is sort of (gross, i know) snotty-like. It definitey doesn't have to contain blood. Mine didn't.

I lost mine at 36+1 & had LO at 38+4. :thumbup:
Good luck at your sweep!

I started losing mine last night & this morning & it never had no blood in it, it was clear & goopy

I had lost bits of my Mucus Plug like that a few weeks before giving birth... It just kept coming away, I didn't lose it all until full labour and that was when there was blood. Good luck

I had my sweep the day after suffering BH all night, I dont even remember 'losing my plug' but I panicked like mad when I has my show It was like a period but all gooey. Anyway sound's like your have started to loose your plug so good luck, if not I'm sure the sweep will help.

ETA, your can loses you plug at any time during pregnancy and it grows back. Just because you are loosing your plug doesn't mean baby will be here anytime soon, but with you being sooo close it could be a good sign!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->