Mucus plug?

Al Syr

Reaction score
Today I had my cervix checked. I am 1 cm dilated and 90% effaced. Yea cool! I know that could mean something but also nothing.

After my cervix check I had regular white discharge. Now 5 hours later I went to the bathroom and when I wiped I had pink mucus (eww). Never had that before or never had that my first pregnancy. Was that some of my plug or something else?

*when I had my cervix checked when I was pregnant with my son after the exam I had a TON of brown blood, then had a baby 3 days later. It was not mucus though, just brown blood.

Anyway just wanna know if that was my plug or not because I never saw my last one . . . It's kind of cool (to me) lol

Sometimes it will actually look like a big nasty snotty pink or blood tinged plug literally which sounds like what your describing, the fact there is pink or new blood in it could mean you dilated more, will be going into labor soon, or it could just be because your cervix was irritated today with the check. If you start having contractions guess youll know which Hehe :flower: good luck to you!!!

I am having contractions but not regular ones. I am very crampy and I just feel blah all around. Hopefully tomorrow ill feel better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->