Mucus plug??

Twinkle 3

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Today I have had a little bit of a greenish mucus loss, It wasn't a lot and after that happend my discharge has been normal the rest of the day(no green colour)
I know it says if the discharge is green then it's infection, I'm not itchy and it dosnt have an offencive odour but I'm just thinking could this be bits of my mucus plug?

I'm going to see how I goes then if it continues to be a funny colour I will give my midwife a call

Was it kinda snotty jelly like? If so could be plug. Mine is a light yellow colour and I've been losing small bits once or twice a day for a while now.

The MFM told me you lose some of the plug the whole third tri and it regenerates. Mine has been white pasty though. I think it could be a bit greenish too. Do you go to the dr soon to ask?

Yup sounds like a bit of plug. If you're anything like me you will know when the whole thing has passed. There was no denying it haha. But it did start off/ end the way you described.

Thankyou ladies for you all of your advice :)

its kind of thicker than my usual discharge and pale yellow with a slight hint of pale green (sorry for tmi) I rang my midwife and she said if its pale green then it won't signal an infection as an infection is mainly grass green. Also I only lost this type of mucus once yesterday and my discharge was normal all day after this. So she thinks it could be parts of my plug. I'm going to keep an eye on it and see what happens

I was losing bits of mine the past couple of days. The first day it was brown and chunky then after that it was small bits of slimy discharge then today after drinking pineapple juice I used the restroom and I wiped a decent sized yellowish blob out of my lady parts (looked like someone spit a nasty snot ball into my tissue) I got in the sower and was still losing nice sized globs of it. Someone told me that you'll know when the while things coming out cause it'll look like a snot ball and that's exactly what it looked like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->