mucus plug

ladders

Reaction score
Hello ladies
I know this is a common question and I know that each woman is different but I was wondering when you started labour after loosing your mucus plug. I lost mine this morning at 38 + 3 and I'm a bit excited as I can't wait to get my girl so just wondering what your experiences were?

Maybe I didn't notice it but never saw mine with last and waters broke 38w4d and had her next day. This time I am 39 w 1 d and saw parts of it this am.... Nothing else happening!

Mine was bloody so not sure if it makes any difference I'm getting confused over mucus plug and bloody show and whether they are different or not.
Ha I thought it was the end of me getting obsessed with cm once I got my bfps lol

Lost mine 48 hours before little one was born tmi I now but was huge was quite shocked . Xxx

I lost my mucus plug in bits throughout the day and then gave birth the next day!

Started to lose bits of at at 39-40 wks but then when I went for my induction at 40+6 I started losing the rest. I didn't actually go into labor by myself so maybe it doesn't count.

Losing little bits (clear, pink, blood string through it) over the 4 days before birth, then lost a big glob (bloody clear mucus) day before I gave birth x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->