Mucus plug

tdog

mam of 7 5 boys 2 girls
Reaction score
Hey ladies I lost my mucus plug just snotty no blood or anything this morn 29+5 iam today I rang the ward and they told me to not worry just to keep an eye on for cramping back ache or bleeding, well i have sciatica anyway:shrug: anyway she said it regenerates anyway i cant help but worry tho as I've never had this with any of my 4 kids, I mean I lost my bloody mucus or show as people call it before I went into labour with them but nothing like this xx sorry I'm just a worrier lol

It’s natural to worry Tdog !

I’ve just posted on another ladies thread who had lost some mucus plug . I did too at 30 weeks . Check up was all fine the next day no reason for why it happened ! I’m now 36 weeks nearly and not lost anymore!

Just have to keep an eye out for the symptoms mentioned, hopefully you will be ok !

It’s natural to worry Tdog !

I’ve just posted on another ladies thread who had lost some mucus plug . I did too at 30 weeks . Check up was all fine the next day no reason for why it happened ! I’m now 36 weeks nearly and not lost anymore!

Just have to keep an eye out for the symptoms mentioned, hopefully you will be ok !

Wow nearly 36 weeks that has flown. Just hard not to worry tho ain't it I've lost like little bits here and there but that's it then today was a big lump I was just worried she moving loads aswell so I no she fine xx

I lost mine weeks before I went into labor and then, apparently, it was there again when they did the stripping at 40+something weeks. So I wouldn’t worry too much.

Thank you so much ladies xx

Wow nearly 36 weeks that has flown. Just hard not to worry tho ain't it I've lost like little bits here and there but that's it then today was a big lump I was just worried she moving loads aswell so I no she fine xx

Yes it’s gone extremely quick ! Yeah I agree it’s always hard not to worry ! Glad she is moving lots too ! xx

Dont worry hon. I bad that happen with DS at around 30 weeks. It was loads of thick mukas tons of it it actually soaked me but it didnt have the blood In like u get b4 u go into labour and I was told that it was normol and it will just reform and anyway I ended up getting to 39+6 and then I had the proper mukas plug with the red streaks in.
So I really wudnt worry hon it will reform.
If u get it again and it has any red in it then call them back ok sweet.
But ure be fine hon.
I had what i thought was the mukas plug this time at 12 weeks. It was loads of mukas with bright red streaks in and i was so scared but it turned out to be nothing. They checked to see if it was the plug on the scan but my plug was still in place so no idea what that was.
Ure be fine sweet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->