Mucus Plug?

You made me google it now I was curious as to what you had seen! xx

I didn't give him any warning either, I kind of told him as he was looking! I don't even think he knew what one was!

I cringe when I think of it! Xx

hAHAH I've already told my OH abuot it all..

I go home every night and tell him "What I learnt at work today.. whilst on BnB" lol!!!

I am so naive with everything, never heard of one before, also never knew you had to give birth to your placenta!

I went home and was like "OMG babe, did you know that you have to.. *gasp*... give BIRTH TO YOUR PLACENTA AFTER?! Like.. they inject your leg with summit then pull on your cord and the placenta comes out... OMG did you know!?!?!"

His reply? "Yeah? Didn't YOU?"

:blush: No. :blush:

Your plug seals your womb, when you go into labour and begin to dilate it comes out.

Xx

Not always will it come out in labour, but the majority of women have it in or right before labour, some a few days or weeks before labour, it varied really.

Haha loulabelle you never seem to fail to make me chuckle :)

Your plug seals your womb, when you go into labour and begin to dilate it comes out.

Xx

I know this now but didn't have a clue before.. you never see it on the TV do ya.. just waters break and voila.. bubba! (all clean, and not gooey.. IT'S ALL FAKE!!) xx

I didn't give him any warning either, I kind of told him as he was looking! I don't even think he knew what one was!

I cringe when I think of it! Xx

hAHAH I've already told my OH abuot it all..

I go home every night and tell him
"What I learnt at work today..
whilst on BnB" lol!!!

I am so naive with everything,
never heard of one before, also
never knew you had to give birth
to your placenta!

I went home and was like "OMG
babe, did you know that you have
to.. *gasp*... give BIRTH TO YOUR
PLACENTA AFTER?! Like.. they
inject your leg with summit then
pull on your cord and the placenta
comes out... OMG did you
know!?!?!"

His reply? "Yeah? Didn't YOU?"

:blush: No. :blush:

Ha ha! I was naive first time around. My labour was all a bit mad, was rushed to theatre for a cs but was screaming that I needed to push as they were trying to put the spinal in. Had an episiotomy with no pain relief but honestly didn't feel it.

Think oh was in shock afterwards and had a very sore hand from me trying to break it pushing!! I think ignorance is bliss!!

On the plus side that many funny things happened that I'm quite looking forward to it this time!!

Xx

I agree.. ignorance IS bliss haha!

Aww your poor OHs hand .. and poor YOU~!! xx

Hehe lou do u no about babys belly button after birth that they have the clamp onit and after about a week the clamp falls off and you can find it in their nappy lol, thats one i was a lil WTF?! about haha

Hehe lou do u no about babys belly button after birth that they have the clamp onit and after about a week the clamp falls off and you can find it in their nappy lol, thats one i was a lil WTF?! about haha

YES... Isn't it like.. green too?!?!?! :|

If it is part of your plug, as long as it isnt the whole thing and bloody (and you arent dilating/effacing), it will regenerate itself.

YES... Isn't it like.. green too?!?!?! :|

Haha nah it starts of normal pinky skin colour and then goes black and jus falls off lol

i have that you wipe and punch your face at the same time lmao

lmao!!! i think its black coz its dried blood and dead skin lol least you can hide it with a nappy n clothes tho ay lol

lmao!!! i think its black coz its dried blood and dead skin lol least you can hide it with a nappy n clothes tho ay lol

Okay I think I need to be thinking of talc powder and baby bubble bath and all things nice...

hahaa

xx

Lately, I've noticed in the morning when I go pee, like once I'm up and running for the day, I wipe and I get jelly-like, snot-like, sorta clear, sorta yellow stuff on the toilet paper.

This morning I noticed a decent glob the size of a nickel, or maybe a little bigger. Just seems the more it happens, the bigger the stuff is that I wipe.

There hasn't been any blood tinged in it, and I haven't experienced any cramps or anything, so I'm sure it's nothing to worry about. But anyone else experience this?

Whats a mucus plug is it that stuff before labour they call the show?
i have no idea but i keep getting lumps off jelly every now and than ive been having it for abit now, its horrible like i can pull a boggie out off my privates! yuk!
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->