mucus question

Carolina

Reaction score
hi guys! Just a quick ques dont want to gross anyone out but AF is due in about 4 days and i just had the weirdest mucus discharge. It was really thick and white and just fell out. I thought it was semen but its about 2 weeks since ive had sex, there was so much of it thats what it was like!

i assume semen would not fall out that long after intercourse as theyre only alive for about 3 days.

just wondering if this could be a pregnancy symptom? has anyone had this?
Thanks xo

If it is clear with no odor and thick like KY Jelly..it is a natural discharge that occurs when you're ovulating. If you're attempting to get pregnant..NOW! HURRRY..on your back. LOL It's your body's way of lubricating the vagina, making intercourse easy. Your body instinctively wants to be pregnant and is giving you a helping hand so to speak. LOL TBH..I never really noticed it or maybe it just got heavier in my late twenties. Now, all of my friends are saying theirs has also become heavier or thicker and they're the same age.

P.S. Just realized you posted this in the "pregnancy club"..are you already pregnant? If so, it could mean something drastically different! Just before labor, many women pass a mucus plug. I did. Mine started out clear at about ten am. Within a couple of hours, it had streaks of blood in it. By that evening, way more blood in it. At 10 pm, my water broke (gushed) and I was in full blown labor. The next morning at 7:46, Bailey was born.

This sounds like you are referring to the EWCM that occurs during ovulation. It is what gives the little spermies something to swim in!

However, you have said you are near the end of your cycle, so not sure.

I did, however, get loads of extra discharge in the early days of pregnancy, so you never know. Don't want to get your hopes up, but it may be worth testing......

You have said you have 4 days till AF is due, but your ticker says 8 days so I'm a little more confused now!!:wacko:

yeah sorry i need to change that ticker because ive been on and off the pill since the which has changed my cycle! whoops lol! this stuff is def different to the ovulation stuff, i can usually tell when im ovulating as a get some slight back pain and cm.

sorry guys just reread your posts, no i dont know yet whether im pregnant or not, have i posted in the wrong section? sorry!

No this section of the forum is as good as any to post in :D x

When you say white is that clear? Is it sticky or stretchy?

CM can be a sign of pregnancy, yes ... Woman can O later in the month too or even twice.

x

Oh I sorted your ticker for you :headspin:

thanks wobbles! Emm not sure i its sticky or stretchy as most of it fell out in a large blob i thought it was AF starting so i ran to the toilet lol!

Its white but not very transparent and thick. Hmmm i havnt had any period twinges though which is strange for me, about 2 weeks ago i got period style pains which i thought was odd!

Best of luck hun. How long have you been TTC'ing?

im not actually trying, im on the pill but i had quite a bit of diahorreaha this month so im thinking it may not have worked. I know its not that likely that im preg but if i am its not the end of the world and id be scared but happy!

Ah I see :D

Well good luck with the result for what you want. x

and congratulaitons to u wobbles! i was on this site less than a year ago (thought i was pregnant) lol! So i know u had been ttc for a while, congrats!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"