Muffin, Charm, BB & Spunky (lol)

Spunky Cupkake said:
had my scan last friday 27th and all is well saw my baby so plain i had a big smile on my chops when i seen baby could see it little herat beating im soo happy now that the baby is fine the sonographer said i was in between 8-9 weeks but on the screen it said 8w3d so i take it that im 9 weeks and 1 day today midwife is coming out next wednesday so looking forward to seeing her again and to get everything rolling at the moment i know there is a baby inside me but still hasnt sunk in that im pregnant so i think im due june 6th not sure dont even know if i will have a 12 week scan so see what happens and what the midwife says cant wait to find out what this baby is ive heared that a few people i have spoke to have said they have carried different with thier son to their daughter so i know im different to carrying morgan so i hope its a girl but if not i will still be pleased as i really want this baby anyway i will keep you posted

spunky xxx

That is brilliant news hun!! It is so exciting hey waiting to find out, I hope baby co-operates for you....Brilliant news babe, glad the scan went well, hope you are feeling better soon, hang on in there and take care! :hugs: x

ive done a new thread it seen my midwife today just to keep you all posted spunky xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->