Muffin

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
I see you were on this morning - I just looked, wondered where you were :D

You ok?

hi wobbs,
ive just been keeping my head down last couple of weeks, have been feeling really horrible and low and decided not to inflict it on anyone!! my moods picking up abit now so i shall no doubt reappear and start wittering on to you all again!!!

thanks for caring!!
xxxxx

:hugs: you can come on here and keyboard bash as much as you want!! You wouldn't be inflicting anything I think we'd be happy to give you some huggles & if too scarey run out of the room :wink:

Glad to see your picking up though!

Whats next for you now?

x

erm, possible trip to EPAC tomorrow? im so very clumsey, had a fall earlier this evening(tripped over my own feet!!)and hurt my side, have had a tiny bleed but its stopped now. thinking if i get any more bleeding or alot of pain then i'll call them in the morning, all seems ok for now. DH says im not safe to be let out on my own!! :fool:

Hope your well??????????
xxx

Oh gawd Muffin :shock: :hugs:

Pain? I hope not!!! Let us know how you are moro won;t you moody or not!

I'm fine, thankies :D plodding along & trying to keep up with here at the moment :shock: :lol:

x x

spoke to midwife and shw wasnt too worried, havent had any more bleeding but still sore(bruised backside more than anything!!), having a chilled day with my feet up :D

Ohhh good :dance: although not fantastic your 'ok' & bean is too!

Your OH got you any super glue for your feet? If not tell him to get some :rofl:

Awww Muffin! Hope you are feeling better babe :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"