Multiple Positive OPKs CD 14-25 (Advice?) *Pictures*

ChrissyTTC

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

I'm currently CD 27 and hoping someone can maybe give me some advice. I've been getting blazing positive OPKs since CD14 through 25 I was testing from CD19 because my digital kept saying negative while the dollar tree and wondfo OPKs said positive.

I've taken 3 HPTs and all seem negative. I've also had some really odd symptoms (for me at least) my boobs started hurting on the sides since CD 20 and that usually doesn't happen til 2 days or so before AF and it's my nipples that hurt first (AF isn't due for another 7 days) I've also been getting really tired around 8pm which is really unlike me because I'm a night owl. I have a doctors appointment Friday 1/30/15 so I might ask for a blood test if af hasn't shown by then.

Charting my past cycles, this has never happened to me. I always would get negatives after 2 days of my first positive.

Has this happened to anyone? Has it resulted in a BFP? Advice?

*Picture of OPKs from CD 14, 16, 18 and 25*

Attachments

• PicMonkey Collage.jpg
    PicMonkey Collage.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 14
Hey ladies,

I'm currently CD 27 and hoping someone can maybe give me some advice. I've been getting blazing positive OPKs since CD14 through 25 I was testing from CD19 because my digital kept saying negative while the dollar tree and wondfo OPKs said positive.

I've taken 3 HPTs and all seem negative. I've also had some really odd symptoms (for me at least) my boobs started hurting on the sides since CD 20 and that usually doesn't happen til 2 days or so before AF and it's my nipples that hurt first (AF isn't due for another 7 days) I've also been getting really tired around 8pm which is really unlike me because I'm a night owl. I have a doctors appointment Friday 1/30/15 so I might ask for a blood test if af hasn't shown by then.

Charting my past cycles, this has never happened to me. I always would get negatives after 2 days of my first positive.

Has this happened to anyone? Has it resulted in a BFP? Advice?

*Picture of OPKs from CD 14, 16, 18 and 25*

Hi! I'm not familiar with that brand of opk but typically for it to be positive the lines have to be the same, as dark as each other . One line looks lighter to me. Do the directions say a positive means the lines have to be the same? Or two lines seen at all is a pos ?

You may have a egg that is struggling to be released or a ovarian cyst. your doctor can do a U/S to see what is causing the LH rise.

The cheapies are very very sensitive, you may have high levels, either that or your body has tried and failed to O, I suggest the purchase of a BBT thermometer it will help you pinpoint ovulation far better x

I have had the same problem this cycle. I had positive OPKs since CD 17. The lines were always as dark or darker than the control on the same exact brands you have used: the Dollar Store brand and the internet cheapies. I am still getting positive OPKs but my HPTs have been negative and the :witch: is due in 2 days. Usually I have completely negative OPKs by now with the test line being much lighter than the control. I did the last cycle and we weren't TTC then. Not sure what to make of this cycle :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->