Multiple postive opk after ovulation

MrsMabey28

Reaction score
So after a still birth in September 2015 we have been trying to concieve. My cycles went back to normal straight away 30 days with Ovulation occuring between day 14&16 .. This cycle i had a postive opk day 13 and had ovulation pains on 14th. I decided to test my whole cycle and 8dpo 12dpo and 13dpo all are strong positives. AF is due to arrive this Sunday and HCG has come up BFN on 11dpo and 12dpo.

Anyone else had this or know why the opks are postive still.

X

Didnt want to read & run

I Usually have 35 day cycles, today is 45, I had a positive opk on day 15 along with cramps and ewcm, I tested on day AF was due and bfn, more cramps and cm so I happened to do a opk and blaring positive, didnt make any sense at all.
I must have geared up to ovulate around day 15 but didnt actually ovulate so thinking my body finally ovulated when AF was due, so will be expecting AF this weekend, we did bd when we got the positive opk but im thinking that once wasnt enough and we have missed the opportunity, so fustrating!

Hope your BFP is around the corner x

Pregnancy can in fact cause Opk's to turn positive... But at that point you would be positive with an hcg test too. LH levels can vary throughout your cycle and from woman to woman.. Maybe the ones you are using are too sensitive for you so they are showing positive when you are really not at your surge. Or maybe you are ovulating later than you thought this cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->