Multiple teacher gifts

Keebs

Reaction score
My dd of 3yrs attends a forrest school 2 days a week. They meet at a local play park, walk up to the woods and then return to the park for collection at home time. There is an office but it's only staffed a few hours each week.

She has a key worker but to be honest she see's the other ladies just as much and I'm stuck on whither I should be giving a gift at christmas or not.

Between full time staff, part time and parent helpers I'm not even sure how many people work with the children :wacko:

Have been swithering over giving a communal gift, maybe a selection of Burts Bee's lipsalves and hand creams (should be useful for ladies who spend all day outdoors) they can each chose something from, but I don't have mega money to spend and not sure I could purchase enough. Plus, where would they keep it until everyone had chosen :shrug:

My dd has blossomed since starting there in September and I would like to give something to show my thanks but wondering if there may be a better option?

All ideas welcome :flower:

I think your idea sounds great. My ds is at full time school and has two teachers who each work half the week and a lsa based with his class but the 3 foundation stage classes all mix together and he has lots of contact with all the teachers/lsa's. I'm going to get his two proper teachers and lsa a present each but then a little hamper for everybody else in foundation stage to share

My DS is in reception and they have 3 classes but can wonder in and out of each. Plus he does forest school. Iv gotten mugs and will fill with chocolates and snowman soup. It's worked out about £2 per person. His main teacher will be getting a giant custard cream and a cross stitched gift tag/ tree decoration aswell.

I know lots of people at our preschool would give a joint gift of a batch of home made cakes or a tub of chocolates

There's 8 people in Rio's room, I've got them each a handmade Christmas decoration and personalised name tag for the tree. I figured they get a ton of chocolates and things so wanted to get something different. Hopefully they all celebrate Christmas! Although if not - they're only gingerbread men so not exclusively 'Christmas' decs x

At the end of the year I tend to go with wine (mainly because they've all told me there is no such thing as too much alcohol!). However that isn't cheap so for Xmas I'm going for cake for them to share :)

I made snowman soup for all DD's nursery teachers last year. This year I'm thinking of doing smores.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->