Mum and baby groups

thats great hun! Have you got a tumble tots near you ? thats really good too, Ella goes and she loves it now, quite pricey though as you have to pay in terms xxx

Layla glad you both enjoyed it ...

Tis nice having mum and baby time doing things together ...

So nice you have found something to benifit you both!
xxx

Thats great hun, glad he enjoyed it. I was so nervous too about going to playgroup but like you said its so nice to go off and watch them play! luckily phil comes with me most times so i have someone to talk to !! lmao

Aww Layla ... good step to make :D

Glad to see you enjoyed it & the lil one x

thats great hun! Have you got a tumble tots near you ? thats really good too, Ella goes and she loves it now, quite pricey though as you have to pay in terms xxx

There is one in my area, only down the road from me, i phoned them up last night to find out more about it, it all sounded great, didnt even mind the price, untill she said it was on 45 mins!!

The mum and baby groups i go to are 2 hours and are free lol

xx

There is one in my area, only down the road from me, i phoned them up last night to find out more about it, it all sounded great, didnt even mind the price, untill she said it was on 45 mins!!

The mum and baby groups i go to are 2 hours and are free lol

xx

lol it isnt on for very long, but tbh ella is knackard after 45 mins, and the sessions get longer as they get older.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->